I turned off the media a long time ago. I knew right away that something wasn’t right with the whole situation and that the stories the media were telling were over-exaggerated white lies. It was blatantly obvious to me (it still is) that they aren’t telling us all the facts, so I just shut it off. Instead, I turned to some of my own trusted medical information sources and heard a completely different reality, one that aligned more with what my intuition was telling me. I wanted to share some of what I found with you. (Warning: I am a Contrarian, but everything I mention below is linked to the source; I have a strong opinion, but I made sure to link my statements to other articles and research.)
Here is what I found:
- Inconclusive test results: The CV test instructions from the CDC clearly indicate that the results of the test DO NOT rule out bacterial infections or co-infections with other viruses. So, if you’re sick, your illness might actually be caused by an infection OTHER than CV, but your test results will still be CV positive, and you will be counted as a positive case. From the instructions, I quote: “The agent detected may not be the definite cause of disease.” (By the way, I refuse to use the full name of the virus because saying the name gives it power. I refuse to give it more power than it has already robed.)
- Inaccurate tests, but more and more cases: The accuracy of the CV test is “unknown,” according to Medical News Today and a recent Google search. However, the president of the Chinese Academy of Medical Science stated that the tests are 30%-50% accurate at best. A research article straight out of China, published on PubMed on March 5, 2020, stated that the test kits are only 20% accurate for positive cases, and that 80% of the time the test generated a false positive. Strangely, this article has since been withdrawn from publication and is no longer available. Real science doesn’t cover up observation; real science builds on observation and provides explanation.
- “Confirmed Cases:” A “confirmed case” depends only on the results of the test result, even though their accuracy rate is low. However, the WHO and governments around the world are basing critical decisions on these result. In the US, A patient does not have to show signs of the virus or meet any other specified criteria to be counted as a positive case other than a positive test result. Once China started implementing criteria specifications, their case rate went down.
- The numbers: The number of cases has increased with the number of test kits deployed… makes logical sense, right? Especially with the probability of a false positive.
- Fatalities: The number of estimated deaths from CV compared to the number of estimated deaths from the flu each is noting I can get too excited over. According to statistics from April 18th, 2020, “confirmed” CV deaths were 39,200 in the US, 162,000 in the world. For reference, 70,000 people attended the Super Bowl in 2019. The WHO estimates that about 650,000 people die every year globally from the seasonal flu, and somewhere between 60,000 and 80,000 deaths occur in the US alone. And, remember, a “positive” test result does not rule out infection with bacteria or a co-infection with another virus.
Here is an article by a science journalist, Nick Pineault to further broaden this perspective.
Here is a conversation with top virologist, Judy Mikovits, PhD who discusses testing, why NOT to wear a mask, and other information that the media is missing (the content is dense, so start at minute 6:00 and try to get through at least minute 18:00. Focus on the high level content and don't worry about the details).
CV is tanking the economy, has already sent one in 8 people into unemployment (more than 300,000 Tennesseans), has closed businesses, and is keeping people from their loved ones, their jobs, and their lives.
On the flip side, there are some things to be concerned about:
- The natural: According to Dr. Dietrick Klinghardt, MD, PhD, CV has a viral component and a bacterial component. That is not natural. A virus and a bacterium cannot combine in nature. Think about it!
- Mandatory Vacs?! Vaccines can re-activate dormant infections in susceptible individuals. If you are immune-comprimized (with lyme disease, cancer, HIV, etc), please be cautious of vaccines.
- Effectiveness: Research carried out by scientists who have previously been supported by the worlds largest flu vaccination producer (Sanofi) shows that flu vaccines are somewhere between 30% and 57% effective. Mainstream news (NBC) even reported that THIS season’s flu vaccine is about 45% effective, an improvement over last year. So, getting the flue shot does not guarantee flue immunity.
- Toxins: Vaccines contain aluminum and formaldehyde, among other things. Aluminum is a neurotoxin and formaldehyde is a Class 1 (known) human carcinogen. When you receive vaccinations, you also receive these toxins. This is a highly debatable topic. I suggest doing your own research; and please listen to all sides of the argument. Information for government sources can be one-sided. If you believe in science, first amendment rights, parent rights, freedom of speech, informed consent, and bodily sovereignty, consider joining Stand for Health Freedom.
- We have to pay attention to our environment and its effect on our health. There have been more cases of CV in areas with high levels of air pollution and 5G. 5G does in fact have an effect on our immune system and we must take action to protect ourselves. Watch the upcoming 5G summit to find out more about the biological impact and how to create a safe home. You don't want to miss this!
- Did they know? Interestingly enough, the Whitehouse came out with a report in September of 2019about the effects of a pandemic flu on the US economy and discusses heavily the need for vaccination research and development. So timely.
I’m sure I could continue to pull up weeds, but I’ve done enough digging for one day.
The lockdown of the country will be far more severe than the virus. 98% of the time, people will recover from an illness similar to either a mild cold or a bad flue. Yes, the virus can cause severe illness in susceptible people and some have lost their lives. I have sympathy to those who have been effect. However, it’s time to get back to work and get the wheels of society turning again. If you agree, consider joining Stand for Health Freedom.
Turn off the media, turn off the fear, turn off the virus. #Turnitoff.
Be well, lovely people.